If you’ve got Indiana pride, then we’ve got a free road trip with your name on it! Take an inspiring adventure through your home state, and see the “Crossroads of America” in a whole new light.
Apply by May 22nd, 2017
We’re Roadtrip Nation, and we send people on road trips in our green RV to talk to their heroes, job crushes, and anyone who’s doing generally awesome stuff. We film it all and turn it into a show to inspire people to pursue their interests!
This time, made possible in part by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education, we’re sending post-secondary students from Indiana on a road trip to talk to inspiring professionals throughout the state.
You’ll explore some of the exciting industries that are contributing to Indiana’s growth, including healthcare services, advanced manufacturing, bioscience, and technology.
If any of those areas grab your interest, or align with what you’re studying, we want to send you a free home state adventure to connect with the Hoosiers working at the forefront of these fields!
- Indiana residents at least 18 years old who are pursuing—or plan to pursue—some form of post-secondary education (four-year university, two-year university, community college, vocational school, trade school, etc.) may apply.
- Applicants must be available to commit to two weeks of travel in August 2017. If chosen, you’ll get to travel around Indiana in one of the Roadtrip Nation RVs
- This is for a TV show, so you’ll be filmed and the footage may be shared on public television and other video platforms.
- Individuals who are chosen will help plan the trip around their interests, areas of study, and career aspirations, so you’ll be working with Roadtrip Nation to research and book interviews with the people that you want to talk to.
- All travel expenses, plus a daily stipend for food, are paid for by Roadtrip Nation.
- Questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- Click here to learn more about how to make this page accessible.
To apply, please fill out the questions below and submit this form by 05/22/2017 at 11:59 p.m. PST.